Same-day implant solutions in Midland, TX
All-on-4 is a way to replace all of the teeth in an entire arch (top or bottom) with and implant supported, non-removable, highly aesthetic prosthetic (denture). As it is not a removable prosthetic, the All-on-4 implant-supported denture is very stable and easy to maintain. The best part of the All-on-4 procedure? You’ll never need to go without teeth during the entire process.
If Dr. Green decides that All-on-4 is right for you, you’ll visit our Midland, TX dental office, where we will take measurements and casts of your teeth in preparation for the day of implant placement. On that day, your oral surgeon will remove any existing teeth and place the implants. In most cases, your new teeth can be connected to the implants at the time of surgery.
The Benefits of All-on-4
- Because All-on-4 allows full-arch restoration with only four implants, your treatment and recovery time are greatly reduced.
- All-on-4 lowers the need for bone graft surgery while ensuring greater stability in the existing bone. It can even be used for patients who have been told they do not qualify for implants due to bone loss.
- The All-on-4 solution is more comfortable than traditional dentures because All-on-4 implants are more secure and feel like natural teeth.
- You'll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or engage in conversation.
- There is no need for denture adhesive!
Dr. Green works with only the best, most trusted, experienced local implant surgeons to ensure the best possible outcomes. As a Fellow of the International College of Oral Implantologists, he has many years of experience and specialized training in the unique clinical needs of dental implant patients.